Our vision is for York to be recognised as a world-leading centre for business and enterprise and for the professional services sector to be a leader in economic growth by supporting enterprise. We have a very active membership which represent the professional services community. We are always delighted to welcome more professional services businesses to join us.
- As well as joining our mission to represent our sector, support enterprise in York and championing economic growth you will also benefit from:
- Listing in our members' directory which is linked to the local authority's business and enterprise web portal, one of the first place's that enterprises will look for business support, as well as helping with search engine rankings;
- Opportunities to showcase your professional skills and engage with high growth enterprises and other businesses through events such as Venturefest Yorkshire and York Business Week;
- Your staff will have the opportunity to network with like-minded professionals at a variety of events throughout the year;
- Regular information about the York and regional economy, learning how your business can maximise opportunities with members and partners and influence economic sustainability.
/ How much will it cost?
Membership is based on the number of people at your York or local office:
1 - 5 people
6 - 15 people
/ Charity Membership
We are keen to open up new membership opportunities and have waived the membership fee for this sector.
/ Individual Membership
If you feel your business doesn’t fit into any of these sectors but your role does please make contact with the York Professionals Administrator Jo Pickering firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are welcomed.
/ How do I apply to become a member?
If you would like to discuss membership of York Professionals in further detail please contact the Administrator: Jo Pickering email@example.com or telephone 01904 435363.
Alternatively you can complete our online application form above.